The Society is the professional home for more than 9,000 PA practitioners, academics and students with its South Florida Chapter consisting of 171 members strong and growing. The Chapter embraces the society's original concept in finding ways of assisting its members to work better in their profession under the auspices of the national founder.
The ASPA South Florida Chapter's mission is to enhance public administration, promote the profession and preserve the public trust by providing expertise, direction, and leadership for all its members and other stakeholders.
Learn about ASPA South Florida Chapter's service to the community.
Read about this quarterly activities in our quarterly newsletter.
Access our newsletter archives to read past issues of the ASPA South Florida Chapter's newsletter.
ASPA South Florida Chapter brings you the following news:
- Applications for the 2014 ASPA South Florida General Scholarship and the 2014 Natacha Seijas 'Women in Public Service' Scholarship are now online. The deadline for both of these awards is Friday, March 10, 2014.
- Attend the Spring 2014 Induction Ceremony & Reception for Pi Alpha Alpha Honor Society at FIU. See Invitation.
- Read the Miami Herald article: "Higher wages for public workers tied to education"
- Register for ASPA's Professional Development Webinar: ASPA's code of ethics: what does it mean and how will it be implemented?
- Shellie Ransom-Jackson: ASPA Member, first and currently the only African-American Female Building Official in Florida.
- Read the Spring/Summer 2013 Edition of the ASPA South Florida Newsletter.
- New Job Opportunities listed on the Careers and Education Page