The Society is the professional home for more than 9,000 PA practitioners, academics and students with its South Florida Chapter consisting of 171 members strong and growing. The Chapter embraces the society's original concept in finding ways of assisting its members to work better in their profession under the auspices of the national founder.
Kalamazoo Co, MI (pop. 256,725) County Seat: Kalamazoo. Progressive county with an excellent quality of life located in southwest Michigan seeks experienced local government executive to lead its organization consisting of approximately 800 FTE employees and a $86.8 million budget.
Candidates should apply by May 25 with resume, cover letter and contact information for 5 work related references.
The ASPA South Florida Chapter's mission is to enhance public administration, promote the profession and preserve the public trust by providing expertise, direction, and leadership for all its members and other stakeholders.
Learn about ASPA South Florida Chapter's service to the community.
Read about this quarterly activities in our quarterly newsletter.
Access our newsletter archives to read past issues of the ASPA South Florida Chapter's newsletter.
ASPA South Florida Chapter brings you the following news:
- Read the Spring 2015 Edition of the ASPA South Florida Newsletter
- 2015 ASPA South Florida General Scholarship Application now online!
- 2015 ASPA South Florida Natacha Seijas ‘Women in Public Service' Scholarship Application now online!
- Read the Global Breezes Blog featuring the Good Governance Pre-Conference Forum
- Press Release! February 14, 2015, 9th Annual Best Practices Conference
- Press Release! December 16, 2014
- Read the November 24th, 2014 Resolution
- Read the Miami Herald article, "A quick fix for Miami-Dade’s budget blunder"
- Stay Informed on Trends and Best Practices. Register for an ASPA webinar or BookTalk.
- New Job Opportunities listed on the Careers and Education Page
- News Archives! Take a look at what you've missed.