The Society is the professional home for more than 9,000 PA practitioners, academics and students with its South Florida Chapter consisting of 171 members strong and growing. The Chapter embraces the society's original concept in finding ways of assisting its members to work better in their profession under the auspices of the national founder.
The ASPA South Florida Chapter's mission is to enhance public administration, promote the profession and preserve the public trust by providing expertise, direction, and leadership for all its members and other stakeholders.
Learn about ASPA South Florida Chapter's service to the community.
Read about this quarterly activities in our quarterly newsletter.
Access our newsletter archives to read past issues of the ASPA South Florida Chapter's newsletter.
ASPA South Florida Chapter brings you the following news:
- Press Release! December 16, 2014
- Read the November 24th, 2014 Resolution
- Read the Miami Herald article, "A quick fix for Miami-Dade’s budget blunder"
- Stay Informed on Trends and Best Practices. Register for an ASPA webinar or BookTalk.
- Read the Fall 2014 Edition of the ASPA South Florida Newsletter.
- New Job Opportunities listed on the Careers and Education Page
- News Archives! Take a look at what you've missed.