“SECoPA 2016: Reexamining Key Relationships in American Governance”
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel – Raleigh, NC
October 13th to 16th
Hosted by a Partnership of Universities in the Research Triangle Area
CALLS FOR PROPOSALS AND AWARDS (Click Below to Download)
- Call for Proposals – Panels, Papers & Posters
- Call for Nominations – Collins Award
- Call for Nominations – Kline Award
The Sheraton Raleigh Hotel in Downtown Raleigh will serve as Conference Center for the SECoPA 2015. The Conference rate for single or double suites is $137.00 tax per night (Rate available until September 12, 2016). The hotel address is 421 South Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC. For reservations, call (866) 716-8134 or you may book your room online.
REGISTRATION RATES (Register Online or Download Form)
Early Registration (Deadline September 15, 2016): $185 Regular/$105 Student
Regular Registration (After September 15, 2016): $215 Regular/$135 Student
One Day Registration: $125/Day
Evening Social Guest Pass (October 14 and 15): $25/Night
- For questions about the submission process and proposal topics, please contact program co-chairs Jim Brunet (email@example.com) and/or Jim Svara (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For questions about conference sponsorship opportunities, please contact conference treasurer Bruce McDonald (email@example.com).
- For general questions about the conference, please contact conference chair Jerrell Coggburn (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please visit our conference website for the latest information about registration, keynote speakers, and presentation schedules
- Deadline for submission of proposals: May 15, 2016
- Approval notification: June 15, 2016
- Registration system opens: February 15, 2016
- Early registration period ends: September 15, 2016
The conference program will be released in advance of the start of the conference.