Global Challenges & Solutions
The Section’s 1-
- The Role of Civil Society Organizations in Fighting the Spread of Ebola in Liberia
- Emotional Intelligence and Engaging the Local Law Enforcement Community
- Engaging the Private Sector through Collaborative Governance Approaches
- Engaging the Professional Public Management Community Worldwide.
- Engaging Certified Public Managers
- Engaging Civil Society Organizations on Leadership & Outcome Management Competencies
- Engaging the Community on Setting Budget Priorities
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction: Improving the Experience of King County’s Customers
- Engaging Chicago’s South Suburbs on Emergency, Transitional and Permanent Housing for the Homeless
- Engaging the LGBT Community
- Engaging Linguistic Minorities in Miami-
Dade County, Florida
Other content posted recently includes:
- Romanian Police Chiefs Visit Miami Gardens, Florida
- Community Engagement in Romania’s Carpathian Mountains
- Amsterdam to tourists: Get off the beaten path
- Habitat III: World Cities at a Crossroads
- Online Civic Engagement: The Emerging Trend of Turn-
of- the- Year Topics
Welcome to our collaborative Web site promoting good governance through a worldwide professional community of practice – including emerging, modernizing and advanced democracies.
The Public Manager
A unique quarterly journal about federal government leadership that works.
PA Community News and Events
Call for Papers/Proposals
More at Citiscope.com:
Views from the
Ines Beecher -
ASPA Section for Public Management Practice
Center for the Study of Social Policy
By Nate Berg
Domestic Articles –
Community & Citizen Engagement –
By Kelly Ann Krawczyk
By Claire Mollatt
By VEGA Alliance,
Promoting Prosperity Worldwide
ICMA International has a successful track record of introducing sound management practices to local governments, municipal associations, national ministries, and agencies in developing and decentralizing countries throughout the world.
Global Articles –
More at PA Times:
Open Society Foundations –
By Warren Master
By Kathleen Miles
Save on the registration fee and register online before January 15, 2015. You can register online.
At: Innovations Lab Kosovo
Safecast is a global project to empower people with data, primarily by mapping radiation levels and building a sensor network, enabling people to contribute and freely use the data collected.
Esri inspires and enables people to positively impact the future through a deeper, geographic understanding of the changing world around them.
Monday June 29-
The Online Journal & Network of ASPA’s
Section for Public Management Practice